Welcome to the Little House – self catering cottage. We are located in a peaceful North Devon valley, 3 miles to Braunton & Barnstaple, 15 minutes drive to the golden, sandy beaches of North Devon and 20 mins drive to Exmoor. The Little House; Originally a huge cellar is on the ground floor of our Long House, which was built in 1670; it has been transformed into a stylish open plan self catering cottage which is in the style of a studio apartment. Full of charm and character with exposed stone walls, windows and doors, wooden floors and low beams (note: the ceiling is low through out, just under 6 foot). The Little House looks out towards our paddock and the woodland beyond. The Little House is a perfect rural get away for two people and “cosy” for four.
• Comfortable king size bed and double sofa bed
• Well equipped kitchen
• A funky shower room (wet room)
• Dining table and chairs
• Microwave and cooker
• Fridge with Freezer compartment
• Washing machine
• Smart TV
• Free WiFi
• Private patio with large picnic table
• Private paddock just for you
• All bed linen and towels provided
• Heating and electricity included
• Private parking
• Storage for bikes, golf clubs and surf boards
• Peaceful, rural location
• NOTE: low beams and ceilings, just under 6 foot throughout. There is no mobile signal at The Little House
Kids are welcome to roam the paddock and paddle in the stream (bring wellies) look out for Jazz our super friendly Labrador, we often have lambs, sheep and lots of chickens.
Grown ups, put your feet up, enjoy a glass of wine, listen to the stream trickle by and the owls hoot as night time falls.
Come and escape to the countryside……..